|Light the candle and write!||
The Write Stuff began life in 1994. Its content is now archived
by the National Libary of Australia's Pandora project.
Content from 1994 to 2005:
- Vol.1, 1995:
Interviews with: Dr Freda Briggs | John Tranter | Richard Flanagan
by Giles Hugo
Dean: The Australian short story
Anne Kellas: Writing in South Africa
- Vol.2, 2000: poetry by Eric Beach
- Vol.3, 2000, and 2014: Poetry by Anne
- Vol. 4, 2000: Tasmanian poetry links
- Vol.5, 2002: poetry by Stephen
- Vol.6, 2005: A tribute to the poetry of Lionel
- Vol.7, 2002: The Showcase of Tasmanian Poets: This project
ceased in 2004 and is archived by State Library of Tasmania's Our Digital Island project.
(For current information on Tasmanian poets and poetry, contact the Tasmanian Writers Centre)
- Also see information on The Write Stuff's publishing arm, Roaring Forties Press (2004-2005)
- Blog: North of the Latte Line
- NB: All content on this site (photographs, articles, poems, interviews) remains thecopyright of their authors.
See copyright and permissions.
Photographs and copyright:
applies and permissions for reuse should be made to the author/photographer concerned. Photographs by Giles Hugo on this site are acknowledged as such and are his copyright. Permission for their reuse must be obtained from Giles Hugo.
All other photographs e..g. of authors have been supplied by their subjects, who might be contacted through the Tasmanian Writers Centre ph: +61 3 6224 0029.
The Write Stuff acknowledges the early support of the University
of Tasmania, who, in the early days of the worldwide web in
1995, kindly allowed this web site to be served from their domain.
The Write Stuff thanks the State Library of Tasmania and also to the National
Library of Australia for archiving this site as part of AUSTLIT
and as part of the Pandora Project.
Home | Submissions | Copyright © All material on this site is copyright.